Nannini's Compact 1 foldable reading glasses combine the Italian passion for innovation, craftsmanship, and design. It's rolled-up into an incredibly compact reader that looks great on women. Patented pivot technology makes it possible for the Compact 1's temples to fully "articulate and rotate," resulting in an ultra-thin portable flat-folding reader that is available whenever, wherever you need them.
Don't be fooled by Nannini Compact 1's extreme flexibility or light weight. Their patented ultra-thin and compact foldable frame is built from nearly indestructible TR-90 surgical plastic, lauded by surgeons for its durability, flexibility, and featherlight touch.
The Compact 1 is an astounding value.
- 100% designed and made in Italy!
- Flat folding and easily portable, fits neatly in your pocket or bag!
- Pencil-thin, arrives in a .4 inch slim tough storage case that won't crush!
- Strong and lightweight, weighing less than 1/2 oz or the weight of your house key!
- Flexible, strong temples!
- Optician-approved CR-39 scratch-resistant lenses!
- Free domestic US shipping—both ways!
Frame across: 5 ¼
Temple length: 5 ½